There are so many different ways you can help!
Obviously our cat pens need cleaning thoroughly every day and the occupants need feeding! This should be arranged with each individual fosterer.
· Transporting cats to the vet and/or return them,
· Conducting pre-adoption home visits
· Spend time socialising with the cats in our care in order to maintain human contact (laps, cat talk, fussing over and may be a game or two) · Fostering (Cat Carers) to temporarily house cats while waiting to be homed - this can be done in a spare room. We provide everything a fosterer needs including food. The role gives great satisfaction and quite simply, we cannot operate without Fosterers!
· Fund raisers - If you can help with any of the following please have a chat with Debbie on 01442 217480
1. To help at stalls and jumbles
2. To help with street collections
3. To help transport goods to events
4. Donate unwanted items that are in good condition, bric- a -brac, unwanted gifts, cat related goods etc. Bubble wrap, wrapping paper.
The list goes on and on!
If you would like to get involved, we'd love to hear from you.
Our volunteer speakers have the important and exciting role of raising awareness of Cats Protection. They deliver pre-prepared talks, help spread messages around feline welfare and act as the voice of cats in their local communities. They also deliver talks to both adults and children in a variety of settings. Interacting with children is especially important, as they are the cat owners of the future, and by building their understanding and knowledge we can make the world a better place for cats.
Closing date: 28 May 2018
How can you help our cats?